1. LVDT probe selection provided with 8 results of various combinations.
2. SPC (Statistical Process Control) facility to monitor a process for confirming product with minimum waste.
3. 7” graphic colour display.
4. 30 different user programmable fixture programs with programmable fixture name and result name.
5. Interface USB plug in port.
6. Interaction with Standard PC USB keyboard Interface.
7. Pen drive interfacing.
8. Data seen on computer or laptop with the help of pen drive without any software.
9. Facility to display upto 8 results.
10. Statistical Analysis Run chart, Cp Cpk, Histogram, etc
11. Pie chart analyses are provided for each individual result and all over accept reject status.
12. Accept/reject/rework status of job indication on colour display for each result.
13. Programmable limits/masters and mean size for each result.
14. Mastering methods (single or double).
15. In-Built data storage of 2GB.
16. Can save 1 cr samples with serial number/data with date and time (built in RTC).
17. Formula settings for each result for various job profiles.
18. Auto sense facility is available with jobs count setting for master calibration.
19. Multipurpose alphanumeric keypad for selection of parameter and nomenclature.
20. Programmable factor for probe calibration.
21. Least count (0.1, 0.5, 1 & 10 micron).
22. Measuring unit selections (mm/inch).
23. Various modes of measurement like CUR, MIN, MAX, TIR, AVG, MIN Selected, MAX Selected, AVG Selected, TIR Selected.
24. Groups can be created (max 8 no) for calibration with same mastering methods and different LVDT probe combinations.
25. RESET facility available only in dynamic mode.
26. Device ID to identify the data coming from which device.
27. Alphanumeric 8 digit serial number.
28. Optional AIR SAVER facility.
29. Facility to choose back display colour.
30. RS-232 communication with parameter settings.
31. Delete option is available to delete unnecessary data (Password for secure data deleting).