TASK GEAR Roll Tester is an Electronic inspection system, measuring all conventional parameters as mentioned below and proving its quality by alsocalculating the capability of the manufacturing machine with Task online Statistical Process Controls for following parameters:
1. Gear and Gear Shaft Roll tester.
2. PCD Run-out checking system
3. OBD checking system
4. No of teeth checking system
5. ID / OD Taper checking system
6. Gauge plane height checking system
7. Electronic unit with SPC on demand
The measuring station is a high speed performing machine made of a robust structure with all its X, Y and Z axis movements controlled by a precision slide and in- house customized jig and fixture to suit the shop floor condition and environment for 100% inspection having Repeatability and Reproducibility within 10%.
Special design and controls are used for loading and unloading, to eliminate any human intervention during gauging.